I didn't remember that I had lost (or even made) this painting. It showed up today with some other paint hens that needed repairs (in a box from dating from about six years ago). Paper stuck to the acrylic and had been impossible to remove. I tried scratching, soaking with water, etc.
The problem; I think the paper bonded to some of the polymer in the paint. In any case, whipped out a JASCO painter's wipe today. Presto!
They're made by Homax. They seem to make a lot of products that take things off. They also have readily available MSD sheets...if you're interested in that type of thing.
"bk" (a former student) acrylic on strathmore 6" x 6" 2002